Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Zeljko Trogrlic <vl...@os.tel.hr> on 2000/02/03 15:39:40 UTC

Passing XSL as separate parameter

Hello,

I have a problem: I'm using XML documents generated by XML database. They
don't have PI for XSL document because they are result of query. Is it
possible to send name of XSL as parameter?
Zeljko Trogrlic

Aeris d.o.o.
Sv. Petka 60 b, HR-31000 Osijek, Croatia
Tel: +385 (31) 50 06 75
Email: mailto:vlatko.trogrlic@os.tel.hr

Re: Passing XSL as separate parameter

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
Zeljko Trogrlic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem: I'm using XML documents generated by XML database. They
> don't have PI for XSL document because they are result of query. Is it
> possible to send name of XSL as parameter?
> Zeljko Trogrlic
Try looking at the XSP stuff.  I think there are methods to insert nodes
into an existing XSP document so you could create the document with PI's and
insert the database generated node into it?  I don't know - just guessing
but it may work.

Mike