Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 22:01:39 UTC

New Committer/PMC Member: Isuru Udana

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Synapse
has asked Isuru Udana to become a committer and a PMC member,
and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Isuru has been very active in the Synapse project over the past year,
making a number of contributions in the form of bug fixes, new features,
test cases and documentation.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Welcome aboard Isuru. Looking forward to your continued
contributions.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;

Re: New Committer/PMC Member: Isuru Udana

Posted by Malintha Adikari <ma...@wso2.com>.
Congratulations isuru........!

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Synapse
> has asked Isuru Udana to become a committer and a PMC member,
> and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Isuru has been very active in the Synapse project over the past year,
> making a number of contributions in the form of bug fixes, new features,
> test cases and documentation.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> project since there is no need to go via the patch
> submission process. This should enable better productivity.
> Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
> and to guide the direction of the project.
>
> Welcome aboard Isuru. Looking forward to your continued
> contributions.
>
> Thanks,
> Hiranya
>
> --