Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by venkatakurathi <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/15 14:44:07 UTC

Re: How to run jmeter from non GUI mode?

jmeter -n -t testplan.jmx -l testresults.jtl

i generally place my testplan and jtl file in bin folder of jmeter.

-n This specifies JMeter is to run in non-gui mode

-t [name of JMX file that contains the Test Plan].

-l [name of JTL file to log sample results to].

-j [name of JMeter run log file].

-r Run the test in the servers specified by the JMeter property
"remote_hosts"

-R [list of remote servers] Run the test in the specified remote servers

The script also lets you specify the optional firewall/proxy server
information:

-H [proxy server hostname or ip address]

-P [proxy server port]

Example : jmeter -n -t my_test.jmx -l log.jtl -H

-----
Venkat Akurathi
91-9703186688