Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2006/06/23 15:19:59 UTC

Forrest site: maemo.org

Hi!

I came across a site that seems to be done with Forrest:
  http://maemo.org/

If the responsible person at maemo.org agrees and would
provide a description, we could list it at
  http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html

Cheers
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH
Teinacher Str. 38, 71634 Ludwigsburg

Geschäftsstellen:
Teinacher Str. 38,    71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Str. 330, 81825 München
Friedrichsring 46,    68161 Mannheim

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de

Re: Forrest site: maemo.org

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
I added that (r417176), thanks.
Johannes

Re: Forrest site: maemo.org

Posted by Ferenc Szekely <fe...@maemo.org>.
Hello Johannes,

ext Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I came across a site that seems to be done with Forrest:
>   http://maemo.org/
>
> If the responsible person at maemo.org agrees and would
> provide a description, we could list it at
>   http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html

We agree :) It would be very nice to list our site on the live sites
page. This is a one liner description about maemo:
"Maemo is an open development platform to create applications for Nokia
770 Internet Tablet  and other maemo compliant handheld devices in the
future."

> Cheers
> Johannes

Thanks and regards,