Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Southard, Don" <Do...@sunmed.com> on 2003/05/01 21:34:33 UTC

Any sample apps made for Weblogic Server 7.0

I've tried several approaches to getting Cactus running on Weblogic Server
7.0.  I even tried taking the simple example
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/browser/howto_tomcat.html),
added a cactus.properties file via System.setProperty, packaged it up into a
J2EE ear file and deployed it.  I still get an exception when Cactus try's
to redirect me???

Does anyone have a simple J2EE app that they know runs on Weblogic 7.0?
Thanks.

RE: Any sample apps made for Weblogic Server 7.0

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
The sample servlet was working OOTB with WL 7.0 SP1. Not sure it works
with SP2 (actually Chris mentioned it wasn't) but that's not much to fix
if you know how WL works.

If you need more help you need to send us the error, the stack trace and
the cactus log files (client and server).

Thanks
-Vincent

,