Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Dennis Melentyev <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/25 17:56:37 UTC

Building another Win32 frontend for libSVN

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to build another frontend for some win32 app. Is there any
API available for client library WITHOUT requirements of creating APR
pools and other under-the-hood work.

What am I looking for is something like program-callable versionof svn
console tools.
Like this:
SvnClient* cln = new SvnClient(...);
cln->Connect(...);
cln->Update(...)
cln->Commit(...)
cln->Disconnect(...)

Plus, set of callbacks for results parsing.

Is it possible? Or am I just mis-googled?

--
Dennis Melentyev

Re: Building another Win32 frontend for libSVN

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@red-bean.com>.
Look at the 'javahl' JNI bindings in our source tree.  There's
actually a C++ wrapper around libsvn_client and friends, and that's
what's being translated into Java.