Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/12/12 06:23:23 UTC

Re: DBCP could not obtain an idle db connection, pool exhausted

By chance are you using MySQL?  Then add "?autoReconnect=true" to your url
parameter like this....

<parameter>
      <name>url</name>
      <value>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/javatest?autoReconnect=true</value>
    </parameter>

Jake

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
At 05:55 AM 12/12/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>I am indeed Jacob, are you psychic ?

Yes, but please refrain from nominating me for "the biggest douche bag in
the universe" award.

NOTE:  If you do not watch South Park or didn't see the episode featuring
John Edwards, you can ignore the previous comment or read this synopsis:
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-344/epid-213373/

:-)

Jake

Posted by Leo Przybylski <le...@engr.arizona.edu>.
I use MySQL as well with "?autoReconnect=true", but I have been getting
this same error for awhile now.

-Leo

Posted by Stephen Riek <st...@yahoo.co.uk>.