Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Guy D'haenens <gu...@xplanation.com> on 2002/08/26 14:58:50 UTC

property - "reference-orientation" is not implemented yet.

Hi All,
I have to generate a FO descriptive page in 'landscape' orientation. According to several XSL manuals I should use 'reference-orientation="90"'. But when I try to parse the page I get the following (non-blocking) message:
[ERROR] property - "reference-orientation" is not implemented yet.

I can't hard code the 'page-height' and 'page-width' parameters (which would give me a similar result) because my users all seem to use different page formats (letter, A4, A3, ...)

Has anyone come up with a good idea to bypass this problem?

Thanx - in advance.

Guy

Re: property - "reference-orientation" is not implemented yet.

Posted by Cyril Rognon <cr...@objectiva.fr>.
Hi Guy,

your question is not relevant in this developers list. It would be better
if aimed at the " FOP user" list.

Anyway,

FOP does not implement reference-orientation. But we all manage to get
landscape using the page dimension in the page-master.

create a copy of a "portrait" page master,  invert width and heigth of a
page (A4 or US Letter) and voila !

Bye

Cyril