Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by lo...@fastmail.fm on 2014/04/30 14:49:50 UTC

Header read when using CSV Set Data Config

Hi,

I am reading a CSV data source using the CSV Data Set Config. However,
the header is also read as a value and passed to the variable name. Is
there any way to avoid this?

Paul

Re: Header read when using CSV Set Data Config

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
Paul,

The first thing that came in mind is to delete the first line (header) from
the csv file.

But this could be a chance to evolve JMeter and ask for a new feature: An
option to skip the first line (header), in CSV Dataset Config, unchecked by
default.

Contribute to JMeter and register this feature request. ;)

Best regards

Re: Header read when using CSV Set Data Config

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Please see

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config

"if the variable name field empty, then the first line of the file is
read and interpreted as the list of column names."

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.