Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 22:06:49 UTC

Pig at Salesforce.com

I wanted to share a deck that has some details regarding how we use Pig for
one of the the projects at Salesforce. Essentially, we merged Force.com
platform with Hadoop/Pig to generate very critical daily reports.
http://www.slideshare.net/narayan26/hadoop-forcedotcom-like

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: Pig at Salesforce.com