Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard Vinke <ri...@zonnet.nl> on 2006/02/06 06:54:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Images are not shown

Hello,

I installed the newest XAMPP package on a pentium1, 133MHz, 64MB.
With a simple index.html I test the server. But no images are visable at
the client. The access log file of apache says code 200 and the number
of bytes of the images. I assume, the code 200 is correct. At the client
(IE and FF), FF says the content of the image is 0 bytes. The ALT text
is working normaly. No error messages are found in the access file and
the error log file.

When I use the https://pentium1 the images are there! (whatch the 's'
after http)

What do I do wrong?

King regards, Richard

Re: [users@httpd] Images are not shown

Posted by Richard Vinke <ri...@zonnet.nl>.
Thanks! This did the job!

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 2/6/06, Richard Vinke <ri...@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed the newest XAMPP package on a pentium1, 133MHz, 64MB.
> With a simple index.html I test the server. But no images are visable at
> the client. The access log file of apache says code 200 and the number
> of bytes of the images. I assume, the code 200 is correct. At the client
> (IE and FF), FF says the content of the image is 0 bytes. The ALT text
> is working normaly. No error messages are found in the access file and
> the error log file.
>
> When I use the https://pentium1 the images are there! (whatch the 's'
> after http)

EnableSendfile off