Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/18 04:19:46 UTC

Re: [M2 RC] plugin eclipse:eclipse can't find is missing jar: org.apache.maven:maven-model:2.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT:jar

I don't have this problem with a clean repository. I expect that you
have deleted your local maven builds, but still have an old local
build of the eclipse plugin. Please try using the latest release of
the eclipse plugin from the site.