Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 11:19:31 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.6.2 candidate 1

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 6 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Ted Dunning
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Michael Han (binding)
- Tison, Zili Chen
- Norbert Kalmar
- Enrico Olivelli (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great release !

Enrico Olivelli