Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/11/10 15:37:29 UTC

Maximum attachment size...

Leo,

If the attachment is larger than 100kB, the message bounces.

If the attachment is smaller, it strips the attachment and forwards the rest,
so there seems to be dual filters.

Niclas

Re: Maximum attachment size...

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
I have no idea what's happening. I sent a few test attachments a while
back and they went through. I'll go and bug Brian; can you send me the
exact same message you sent that contained the attachment, privately?

grz!

- LSD