Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Dmitri Moore <dm...@colddata.com> on 2009/03/07 20:59:09 UTC

Lucene.Net Documentation

Hi guys,

Is there any good documentation (tutorials, starting guide etc.) out
there on the Lucene.NET? We are interested in the latest 2.1.x version
in particular as we need to bring a couple of developers up-to-speed
ASAP for a new project. May be we can simply follow the Java version
documentation? Not sure.

Your recommendations will be very much appreciated,

Thank you,

Dmitri.

P.S. BTW, the Wiki link on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucene.net.html has been broken for
a while now.

RE: Lucene.Net Documentation

Posted by Dmitri Moore <dm...@colddata.com>.
Thanks, Glyn. Appreciate your input.

I have just finished reading Lucene in Action;

http://www.manning.com/hatcher2/

Which was a great book, and has definitely put me on the right track.
And there is also now the revised version which is available as an
e-book.

http://www.manning.com/hatcher3/

Hope this helps.

--