Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Woyce Batkins <my...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 12:19:58 UTC

Demo data

Hello,
I have an issue at the moment with demo data and I am not sure whether I
have done  something stupid or not.
I have ofbiz running on a machine for evaluation purpose and I have setup
some products for testing. This morning, I started the application and it
looks like ofbiz has been reset to the initial demodata.
I can't tell whether I have done something stupid or special that would
have cleaned up the database or not? The only think I can recall is
changing the jdbc-driver to postgis.
Is there a process that can reset the demo data in the database at some
point like it is the case on the demo website?
Thanks.

Re: Demo data

Posted by Woyce Batkins <my...@gmail.com>.
I see.