Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lennart Benoot <le...@chronoline.org> on 2005/06/10 13:41:58 UTC

Persistent component properties

Hi,

I tried to implement the suggestions made in a previous mail to create a
persistent property in a component (see lower).
Still one question:
I want to pass this list as a parameter. I have defined it as a parameter
in the component definition. How do i get this parameter into the
persistent  property?

>add persistent="yes" to your property specification for the
List.

 > <property-specification name="myList"
type="java.util.List"

Re: Persistent component properties

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Lennart Benoot <lennart <at> chronoline.org> writes:

> I tried to implement the suggestions made in a previous mail to create a
> persistent property in a component (see lower).
> Still one question:
> I want to pass this list as a parameter. I have defined it as a parameter
> in the component definition. How do i get this parameter into the
> persistent  property?

Overide prepareForRender() and store the parameter into
the property (you may want to use different names for them
to avoid confusion).