Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jaikishan Jalan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 23:15:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Session Module for Apache 2.x server

Hello,

I have installed core Apache HTTP server and now want to add session module
(setting HTTP Cookie and not at server side) to it. I was wondering from
where I can get the module (dso) or may be the source file
(module_session.c). It could not locate it under modules folder that comes
when you download the source. Also, as it is said on their website (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/), it does not contain session module
and it explains why I could not locate it.

My Server version is:
Server version: Apache/2.2.13 (Unix)

It currently contains following modules:

  core.c
  mod_authn_file.c
  mod_authn_default.c
  mod_authz_host.c