Posted to user@ant.apache.org by du...@yahoo.com on 2005/10/17 08:45:19 UTC

XSLT

I have an XML document generated which declares the following DOCTYPE :
        <!DOCTYPE coverage SYSTEM "http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/xml/coverage-02.dtd">

The XSLT parser complains that it cannot connect to the site (consitent with the PROXY
authentication requested).
So the question is :
     How do I define the XML catalog in that case ... ?

Tia,

\T,

--
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

Re: XSLT

Posted by du...@yahoo.com.
Hoo ho ...
I never know what these SYSTEM or PUBLIC stuff meant and did not dare to change that.
'will try

\T,

Re: XSLT

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde.de>.