Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/21 21:18:44 UTC

Need assistance to solve a camelContext exception

Hi,

This is another try to post my problem - maybe you ran into something
similar...

I use fuse-esb 3.3.1.3 with camel 1.4.

I have a Camel SA & i try to add an interceptor via the following code:

Router class:

      getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor());

	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
      .process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
}

& i get the following exception:

with name 'camelContext:beanPostProcessor': Cannot
 resolve reference to bean 'camelContext' while setting bean property
'camelContext'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating be
an with name 'camelContext': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel
/spi/InterceptStrategy;)

What i tried to do is to remove camel-core 1.4 from my classpath & to add
1.5 (after getting it via pom dependecy)

Here is my camel-context

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
	  <camelContext useJmx="true"
	    <!-- Define the location of our router builder class -->
	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
	  </camelContext>
</beans>

Many thanks.
Liav.

Re: Need assistance to solve a camelContext exception

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

How did just change the camel version in your SU ?
If so , you did not really change the camel version in fuse-esb.

If you want to use the camel 1.5 in fuse-esb 3.3.1.3, I think you need
to hack the service-camel component (replaceing old camel-* jars).
But I am not sure if you will face other problem then.

Why did you not upgrade fuse-esb? I think it is more easy way to do it.

Willem

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com> wrote:

> Hi Liav,
>
> I have also answered in another thread...
>
> Why the Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy ? Could this be a typo...
>
> I would have expected to see org/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy as the
> one that could not load... But since you have all the jars in the path it
> should be fine...

This is not a typo, it's the name mangling performed by the JVM and
defined by the Java Language Spec:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jvms/second_edition/html/ClassFile.doc.html#14152

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Need assistance to solve a camelContext exception

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com>.
Hi Liav,

I have also answered in another thread...

Why the Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy ? Could this be a typo...

I would have expected to see org/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy as the
one that could not load... But since you have all the jars in the path it
should be fine...

Cheers,

Ashwin...

Liav Ezer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is another try to post my problem - maybe you ran into something
> similar...
>
> I use fuse-esb 3.3.1.3 with camel 1.4.
>
> I have a Camel SA & i try to add an interceptor via the following code:
>
> Router class:
> public void configure() throws Exception {
>
>       getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor());
>
> 	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
>       .process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
> }
>
> & i get the following exception:

> bean with name 'camelContext:beanPostProcessor': Cannot
>  resolve reference to bean 'camelContext' while setting bean property
> 'camelContext'; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating be
> an with name 'camelContext': Invocation of init method failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel
> /spi/InterceptStrategy;)
>
> What i tried to do is to remove camel-core 1.4 from my classpath & to add
> 1.5 (after getting it via pom dependecy)
>
> Here is my camel-context

>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
> 	  <camelContext useJmx="true"
> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
> 	    <!-- Define the location of our router builder class -->
> 	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
> 	  </camelContext>
> </beans>
>
> Many thanks.
> Liav.

-----
---
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
---