Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net> on 2003/06/02 13:04:50 UTC

Re: mod_jk 1.2.4 test release distribution available

Has anyone had a chance to build and test the mod_jk 1.2.4 distribution below?

THe only person I heard from was Henri who reported a typo in the docs.

It would be nice to build and test this on as many OS/web servers as
possible before release.

Thanks,

Glenn

Posted by "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>.
I also did quick, basic testing on HPUX 11 with good results.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Thanks for all your testing.

I have also tested it with Apache 2 on Solaris 7 & 8.  In fact I put it
into production over the weekend.

At this time the only change has been one small typo in the docs.

It looks like we may finally have a solid candidate to release.

Still hoping this source distribution will be tested on more OS/ web servers
prior to that release.

Thanks,

Glenn

Posted by "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>.