Posted to user@roller.apache.org by fcai <fc...@foreverliving.com> on 2010/08/10 00:34:12 UTC

It is kind of slow

I have downloaded Roller 4.01 recently and set it up on Tomcat 5.5 with Java
1.5 and DB2 version 9.
Some time, not all the time, it is getting very slow and I have to wait for
10-20 seconds to get my request back.

Any iea?

Thanks,

fred

RE: It is kind of slow

Posted by Rajesh G <ra...@corpusmobilelabs.com>.
Fred,

Try Apache Portable Runtime with Tomcat:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html#Introduction

Thanks & Regards,

Gonuguntla Rajesh

Re: It is kind of slow

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
(sorry, I hit send a little too soon)

Yes, we are always looking for help with Roller. Here's a page that
explains how you can contribute:

   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/2hsB

Thanks,
Dave

Re: It is kind of slow

Posted by fcai <fc...@foreverliving.com>.

Re: It is kind of slow

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.

RE: It is kind of slow

Posted by fcai <fc...@foreverliving.com>.
Thanks , I will take a look.

RE: It is kind of slow

Re: It is kind of slow

Posted by fcai <fc...@foreverliving.com>.
Thanks for input.  It looks like a DB2 issue which is caused by long sql
statement in app.
After Tune up DB and the performence is back up.

Re: It is kind of slow

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com>.