Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by da...@apn.co.nz on 2005/09/20 21:05:51 UTC

Re: [Maybe Spam] Re: mod_perl, shared memory and solaris

>Any advice on memory use on Solaris is appreciated
><<<<<
>
>Take a look at:
>
>http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/tobjour/2003-02-12-09-00-f-1.html
>
>There's some useful information, including a chunk covering what you're
>after. Specifically try:
>
>   pmap -x  PID
>
>the private/anon column shows the amount of memory exclusive to the
process.

>Carl

Thanks, Carl

NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged
information or copyright material. If you are not an intended recipient, you
should not read, copy, use or disclose the contents without authorisation as
we request you contact us as once by return email. Please then delete the
email and any attachments from your system.  We do not accept liability in
connection with computer viruses, data corruption, delay, interruption,
unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. Any views expressed in this
email and any attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of the
company.