Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/04/09 21:17:18 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Aries Blueprint Parser 1.5.0, Blueprint Core 1.6.1, Blueprint CM 1.0.9

Hi all,

in order to fix ARIES-1503 (severe issue), I staged the following artifacts:

* blueprint-parser 1.5.0
* blueprint-core 1.6.1
* blueprint-cm 1.0.9

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1065/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Blueprint Parser 1.5.0, Blueprint Core 1.6.1, Blueprint CM 1.0.9

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Greg,

Yes, it means we are in the same situation as before with blueprint-core
1.5.0.

So, I don't think it makes sense to let the release if we don't actually
fix the "expected" issue ;)

I would go to -1 then.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Aries Blueprint Parser 1.5.0, Blueprint Core 1.6.1, Blueprint CM 1.0.9

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for that, I'm reviewing and testing it now.

Regards
JB

On 04/11/2016 09:00 AM, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> Hi
>
> Last (I hope so) issue was that blueprint-cm couldn't resolve ext
> namespaces in on its own, when running under felix-connect (flat
> classloader). PR#43 fixes this issue.
>
> regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek

>> Hi all,
>>
>> due to an issue detected in ARIES-1503 fix, I have to cancel this vote.
>>
>> We are fixing it, and I will cask a new vote soon.
>>
>> Sorry about that,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

>> On 04/09/2016 09:17 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> in order to fix ARIES-1503 (severe issue), I staged the following
>>> artifacts:
>>>
>>> * blueprint-parser 1.5.0
>>> * blueprint-core 1.6.1
>>> * blueprint-cm 1.0.9
>>>
>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1065/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi