Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by phplover <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/04 11:35:51 UTC

wsdl2java :Java Parameter Name Customization

hi

My problem is very simple, I want to rename the java paramenter through an
external jaxb file (to be used by wsdl2java to create appropriate stubs).I
can easily rename the java method name by the following binding

<jaxws:bindings
node="wsdl:definitions//wsdl:portType[@name='ConsultaSoap']/wsdl:operation[@name='fGetAvailability']"

	<jaxws:method name="TestMethod" />
    </jaxws:bindings>

but when i am unable to rename the parameter. I am using the following
binding for parameter renaming

<jaxws:bindings
node="wsdl:definitions//wsdl:portType[@name='ConsultaSoap']/wsdl:operation[@name='fGetAvailability']"

	<jaxws:method name="TestMethod" />
	<jaxws:parameter
part="wsdl:definitions/wsdl:message[@name='fGetAvailabilitySoapIn']/wsdl:part[@name='parameters']"
childElementName="tns1:sOrigen"  name="start"/>
    </jaxws:bindings>

i have attached the test.wsdl and binding.jxb files with this post.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26194021/test.wsdl test.wsdl  and
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26194021/binding.jxb binding.jxb
Please tell me what's wrong with the above binding because if i give
these(wsdl and binding) files to wsimport utility then it works fine and
generated java code has new parameter name but when i use these files with
wsdl2java utility then parameter binding is not working.

thanks
~php

Re: wsdl2java :Java Parameter Name Customization

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Definitely a bug in the CXF wsdl2java.   I'm testing a fix now.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp