Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Michael Ho <kw...@cloudera.com> on 2018/03/28 21:25:28 UTC

Maintenance for jenkins.impala.io tonight

Hi all,

We need to upgrade the plugin to address a security advisory released on
Monday. Planning to restart jenkins around 8pm tonight. Please let me know
if you want this to be deferred.

Michael

Re: Maintenance for jenkins.impala.io tonight

Posted by Michael Ho <kw...@cloudera.com>.
Due to unexpected delays, the maintenance will happen tomorrow morning
instead. Will send out email once it's done.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Michael Ho <kw...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We need to upgrade the plugin to address a security advisory released on
> Monday. Planning to restart jenkins around 8pm tonight. Please let me know
> if you want this to be deferred.

> Michael

Michael