Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Deryl Seale <de...@acm.org> on 2001/12/01 23:27:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] StrutsTestCase v1.5 - now with Cactus support!

StrutsTestCase v1.5 introduces Cactus support for testing
Struts components, now allowing you to test your classes
using either a mock object approach, or an in-container
approach using the Cactus framework.  All setup and
validation methods are the same, allowing you to write
your test code independently of the approach you choose
to use.

The project home page can be found here:

  http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net

Notes for this release can be found here:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=63753

Questions and comments are always welcome!

Deryl Seale - deryl@acm.org

RE: [ANNOUNCE] StrutsTestCase v1.5 - now with Cactus support!

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
Deryl,

is the source available for the package? I can't find it on SourceForge

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Thanks a lot Deryl !,

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
Pity he scooped you, your stuff was nice!

Cheers,

nick

Never mind my test case... Deryl's stuff is much better.

    Erik

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Nick,