Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/04/12 05:26:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.13.0 RC0

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.13.0 release.

Aurora 0.13.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The NEWS for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=NEWS&hb=rel/0.13.0-rc0

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.13.0-rc0

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/rel/0.13.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.13.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.13.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.13.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.13.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.13.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.13.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Thu Apr 14 23:24:12 EDT 2016, please vote

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.13.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.13.0 because...

I'd like to get the voting started with my own +1

-Jake

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.13.0 RC0

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM, Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Changelog looks sparse.  In the past we have tagged all resolved tickets
> with fixVersion that don't already have fixVersion set, which I believe
> lands them in the changelog.  Presumably that step is undocumented and not
> automated, and as a result didn't happen?

Its documented, though sparsely.  Step 1 here:
https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/master/docs/development/committers-guide.md#creating-a-release

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.