Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Lutz <id...@nlan.net> on 2005/09/30 11:33:14 UTC

Html output

Hello,
I want to change the structure and layout of the html output from forrest.
(add/remove menu, tab or content, change font, fontsize, .)
What approach can you recommend?
a)	modify the stylesheets from the corresponding skin
b)	create a new output plugin
c)	other

Thank you!
Lutz

Re: Html output

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El vie, 30-09-2005 a las 08:59 -0400, Helena Edelson escribió:
>
>>Any idea when skins will become deprecated?
>

> In my personal opinion (that's not reflecting the project view, I am not
> talking official here) they *are* deprecated.

HeHe... I agree with this, I no longer use skins either.

Ross

Re: Html output

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El vie, 30-09-2005 a las 08:59 -0400, Helena Edelson escribió:
> Any idea when skins will become deprecated?

In my personal opinion (that's not reflecting the project view, I am not
talking official here) they *are* deprecated.

...but that is mainly because I invented views to overcome the
inflexibility of skins. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Html output

Posted by Helena Edelson <he...@greenjaguar.com>.
thx. building 3 new sites in forrest now...
Guess what I'll be doing this weekend..er..learning views to integrate
into the proj's
:-!

Helena

Re: Html output