Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Stijn de Witt <St...@bergland-it.nl> on 2003/11/03 16:19:06 UTC

Jetspeed 1 and 2 questions

Can anyone tell me please how far development of jetspeed 2 is and how the transition from Jetspeed 1 to Jetspeed 2 is planned? I was planning on basing my developments on Jetspeed, but now that I know that Jetspeed 2 will be very different from 1, I don't know what I am going to do...

Can anyone shed some light on what to do (or don't) if developing for Jetspeed 1, to keep the upgrade path to Jetspeed 2 simple...?

Thanks,

Stijn