Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/03 01:40:01 UTC

Re: Comment on SDO overview from Tuscany site

I've just updated the demo into
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-751

Please review by unzip

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12342135/NewSdoOverview3.zip
and use a browser to open
sdo_index.html to start fresh (click the bottom link to sdo_uml.html)
or sdo_uml.html to look at the change directly.
Thank you Haleh for initiating the whole effort and suggesting an example
into the introduction (sdo_uml.html).
Here's the change:

Here's an example. DataObject "Order" is wrapped inside a DataGraph.
"Order" has a simple Property "number" whose type is String,
as well as a containment DataObject Property "items" whose Type is
"OrderItem" with multiple cardinality
and "addresses" Typed many "OrderAddress".
"OrderItem" has a non-containment DataObject Property "address" whose Type
is "OrderAddress".

(A diagram has also been added)

Let me know your inputs and I'll incorporate them.

Thanks.

--

Yang ZHONG

Re: Comment on SDO overview from Tuscany site

Posted by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com>.
No comment in the past 10 days; can I assume the update looks fine and I
can sumbit a patch please?
The timing seems nice since we're releasing M2.

--

Yang ZHONG