Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ronny Aerts <ro...@intris.be> on 2015/05/15 17:41:30 UTC

camel spring-ws component with ws-security (username and password)

Hello camel community,

Does anyone of you have some knowledge/experience using ws-security with the camel spring-ws component?

I want to a Security tag with username and password to the soap header but this does not work for me.

I found website http://docs.spring.io/spring-ws/site/reference/html/security.html where I used "7.2.2.1.1. SimplePasswordValidationCallbackHandler" for my purpose. I added the bean to my route context file:
       <bean id="passwordValidationHandler" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.security.xwss.callback.SimplePasswordValidationCallbackHandler">
               <property name="users">
                      <props>
                              <prop key="Bert">Ernie</prop>
                      </props>
               </property>
       </bean>
But running the camel context gives me a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ws.soap.security.xwss.callback.SimplePasswordValidationCallbackHandler".

I added a dependency to my pom.xml
               <dependency>
                      <groupId>org.springframework.ws</groupId>
                      <artifactId>spring-ws-security</artifactId>
                      <version>${spring-ws-version}</version>
               </dependency>
but this gives a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ws.soap.security.xwss.callback.SimplePasswordValidationCallbackHandler".

I added a dependency to my pom.xml
               <dependency>
                      <groupId>com.sun.xml.wss</groupId>
                      <artifactId>xws-security</artifactId>
                      <version>3.0</version>
               </dependency>
but this gives "Failure to find javax.activation:activation:jar:1.0.2".

I added a dependency to my pom.xml
               <dependency>
                      <groupId>javax.activation</groupId>
                      <artifactId>activation</artifactId>
                      <version>[1.0.0,)</version>
               </dependency>
               <dependency>
                      <groupId>javax.xml.crypto</groupId>
                      <artifactId>xmldsig</artifactId>
                      <version>1.0</version>
               </dependency>
but this gives a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.util.backoff.BackOff" and there I'm stuck.

I use camel 2.15.1 and this uses spring-ws 2.2.0.RELEASE and spring core 4.0.5.RELEASE.

I know that I can use the CamelSpringWebserviceSoapHeader functionality that then I have to create all the tags myself and I would like to avoid that.

--
vriendelijke groeten,
Ronny Aerts<ma...@intris.be> - Intris nv - Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, België

Intris nv
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem  Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>    [http://www.intris.be/mail/AEO_Sticker_108pxRGB.jpg] <http://www.intris.be>

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<ma...@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.

RE: camel spring-ws component with ws-security (username and password)

Posted by Ronny Aerts <ro...@intris.be>.
Hello Claus,

I would like to keep my spring version the same as the one provided with camel to avoid conflicts.

--
vriendelijke groeten,
Ronny Aerts – Intris nv – Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, België
It looks as if org.springframework.util.backoff.BackOff is part of Spring 4.1.x onwards. So you can try upgrade Spring.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Ronny Aerts <ro...@intris.be> wrote:
> [...]
> Tel: +32-3-326.50.75
>
> Intris nv
> Wapenstilstandlaan 47
> B-2600 Berchem  Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
> Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
> www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>    [http://www.intris.be/mail/AEO_Sticker_108pxRGB.jpg] <http://www.intris.be>
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
> Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<ma...@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
> We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus