Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nilesh Gaikwad <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 14:30:34 UTC

Apache solr error

Hi,

We are not able  to see documents in index. Following is the message shown

Number of documents in index: 0

Number of pending deletions: 0

The search index is generated by running cron <#12>. *0%* of the site
content has been sent to the server. There are 3587 items left to send.

But as I can see, there should be around 40000 documents in index, but it
is not showing correct one

Could you please help me to rectify this?

--
--Nilesh Gaikwad
+91-9881744090

Re: Apache solr error

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 5/16/2013 6:30 AM, Nilesh Gaikwad wrote:
> Number of documents in index: 0
>
> Number of pending deletions: 0
>
> The search index is generated by running cron <#12>. *0%* of the site
> content has been sent to the server. There are 3587 items left to send.
>
> But as I can see, there should be around 40000 documents in index, but it
> is not showing correct one

Do you see any errors in your Solr server logs? Do you see anything in
the logs for your application that gets called from cron?

Thanks,
Shawn