Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/07/22 19:50:43 UTC

Struts OReilly Book....

I have been enjoying the review chapters as each have been released.

Given the message on Theserverside:
"Note: All review chapters have been posted. The review process ends July
31, 2002"

Are the chapters posted the only ones that will make it into the book?

It will be a great book either way, but given Chuck's clear writing style,
I was really looking forward to the Custom Tag Libraries chapter.

Looking forward to the publish date.

Jeff

RE: Struts OReilly Book....

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
You mean its not going to cover the struts tags!???
lol
(Not that I use JSP with my own struts application, but Id have thought that
the details of those tags would be quite important to other 99.9% of other
users who still retain their sanity... ;->)
Or are those chapters about writing ones own taglibs?
(In which case they should be left out as any good book on general JSP
programming already covers that...)