Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vincent Tence <vt...@pyxis-tech.com> on 2004/06/08 04:49:17 UTC

Sitedocs - how to ?

I've just committed the front page for the Janus sub-project. I'm not
sure I understand exactly how the build of the web site is supposed to
work though. I've added a post-goal to the site goal so that janus
sitedocs get copied to the sidedocs sub-project. Anything else I need to do?

- Vincent

Re: Sitedocs - how to ?

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

>Excuse the late response Vince my email is behaving oddly I have a delay
>receiving them.  Seems to have returned to normal today though.

Don't worry

>On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 22:49, Vincent Tence wrote:
>

>>I've just committed the front page for the Janus sub-project. I'm not
>>sure I understand exactly how the build of the web site is supposed to
>>work though. I've added a post-goal to the site goal so that janus
>>sitedocs get copied to the sidedocs sub-project. Anything else I need to do?
>>

>Anyway lots of stuff is changing I think we're going to drop using the
>pseudo style sheet from Avalon and just go with the canned look and
>feel coming out of maven in RC3.
>
>So no extra step besides copying it over to the sitedocs subproject
>should be necessary and you've already done that it seems.
>
>Thanks btw for getting this together.  Perhaps also you can add
>something to the Who We Are section for yourself.

Done.

Re: Sitedocs - how to ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.