Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Raj Garikapati <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/22 23:29:33 UTC

Re: Re: Re: problems sending files with webdav client lib

Hi,

We have Oracle IFS (CMSDK) 9.0.4. Getting Service Unavailable (503) error
message when trying to use putMethod(path, InputStream). It worked well with
putMethod(path,File)

Code Snippet:
File f = new File("c:/hello.txt");
InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(f);
webdavResource.putMethod(serverPath, inputStream);

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Raj.