Posted to user@click.apache.org by Finn Bock <bc...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/10 21:52:09 UTC

Placement of "Developer Guide" in navigation menu on click website.

Hi,

On the website http://incubator.apache.org/click/ , I noticed that
"Developer Guide" is featured pretty prominently in the main
navigation menu as sub menu no 4. Between "Quick Start Guide" and
"FAQ". And while the topics of building click from source and creating
releases is important for some people, it is IMHO not more important
than the FAQ. Perhaps the "Developer Guide" and the "Downloads" sub
menus should change places?

regards,
Finn

Re: Placement of "Developer Guide" in navigation menu on click website.

Posted by Finn Bock <bc...@gmail.com>.
Bob Schellink:

> I've updated the TOC. "Downloads" is now before "Quick start guide" since
> the guide depends on a local copy of Click. "Developer Guide" has moved down
> but is still under the "Click" section so that all documentation are grouped
> together. Let me know if this structure is better.

I think it is much better. "Downloads" is now where I expect it to be
and "Developer Guide" is not so prominent. Very good.

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Finn,

I've updated the TOC. "Downloads" is now before "Quick start guide" since the guide depends on a
local copy of Click. "Developer Guide" has moved down but is still under the "Click" section so that
all documentation are grouped together. Let me know if this structure is better.

kind regards

bob