Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carolina Waizani <cw...@kynesoft.com> on 2002/06/17 23:35:15 UTC

I lost the session

Hello!!!. I have a problem with the sessions in my wap application. I use tomcat 4.0.2 and in the tomcat config i put the option cookies=false.
When  i test the application in a simulator is good, but when i test the
aplication in a mobil phone the test failled because i can't save the
session. I use the method encodeURL() in this manner:
 <do type="accept" label="Sumar" name="num">
     <go href="<%= response.encodeURL("t.jsp")
%>?status=1&amp;numero=$numero"/>
 </do>
  I suposse that the sessionId is coming with the method encodeURL but
The jsessionid isn't appear in the url of the cellular and the session
lost. i don't know what happen  and how resolve that problem, i need
your help!!!
                              Thanks...........

                                                             Carolina

--