Posted to user@struts.apache.org by da...@charter.net on 2009/04/09 19:35:11 UTC

Struts 2 on Google App Engine for Java

Yesterday, I attempted to construct and deploy a simple Struts 2 application for the GAE/J and ran into problems. A Google engineer is aware of the issue which involve Ognl security permissions and is hoping to find a workaround.  I thought the Struts 2 community would be interested in this. I keep posting as this progresses.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Struts 2 on Google App Engine for Java

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
We were talking about it on the dev mailing list(Don said how to fix
that error):

http://www.nabble.com/Google-App-Engine-support--td22972179.html

musachy

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
what is the error ?

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité