Posted to users@camel.apache.org by evillarroya <ev...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 18:18:44 UTC

Camel-springws with custom HTTP header

Hi,

I am trying to make a webservice call with Camel-springws, and the call is
successful but the service returns an error because I need to setup some
HTTP headers.

I have found several examples on how to setup soap headers, but no example
on how to setup HTTP headers.

This is the example I am trying to run:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Eva.

Re: Camel-springws with custom HTTP header

Posted by evillarroya <ev...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bilgin, will give it a try.

Posted by Sag21 <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bilgin,

Do you have any idea how we can send the acknowledgment like HTTP Status
codes to client in Spring WS.
Do we have to use the client Interceptor for that. Suppose if we have to
change the HTTP status code to something else is it possible to handle that
in HandleResponse method - Changing from 202 to 200 ok.

Appreciate your time.

Re: Camel-springws with custom HTTP header

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eva,

You can use your own webServiceTemplate with a ClientInterceptor

Have a look here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3169237/setting-a-custom-http-header-dynamically-with-spring-ws-client

HTH
Bilgin