Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by alexus <ml...@db.nexgen.com> on 2001/08/03 02:30:15 UTC

tomcat & apache

how do i bind tomcat and apache?

Re: tomcat & apache

Posted by Andrew Robson <an...@netscapeonline.co.uk>.
With a very long piece of string ..............

Or perhaps you might want to look at the documentation
TOMCAT_HOME/doc/mod_jk-howto.html
which describes how to install the recommended version
of the connector and how configure apache and tomcat to use it.

andrew

Re: Mailing lists for calling Java from Xalan?

Posted by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com>.
Pier,
I tried sending mail to
xalan-j-users-subscribe@xml.apache.org twice and I'm
not getting a response. Does the xalan-j mailing list
work the same way as tomcat and cocoon? I tried just
sending to xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org directly twice
and it did not bounce back. Perhaps the reason I did
not get a response is that I'm not on the mailing
list.

         Sieg

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com>.
Hi folks!

Enke, a developer, kindly responded to my query about
how to convert dates with XALAN.

I still have a more general question, however: How to
manipulate DOM using Java from XSLT/Xalan.
 I believe I sent out another query about how I could
not get any of the examples of calling Java code from
Xalan to work. I tried the examples in xalan-j_2_2_D6
distribution  as well has the ones from Micheal Kay's
book "XSLT Reference". (I could call javascript from
Xalan, however).

Perhaps the reason I received no response is that I
used the wrong mailing lists? I could not find a
xalan-user@jakarta.apache.org discussed on
xml.apache.org. Did I miss something? Where do I post
such a query?

I would also be interested in learning how to
manipulate DOM from Javascript inside of Xalan/XSLT. I
assume I need to check out the rhino documentation on
mozilla.org for that.

           Thanks,
                 Siegfried

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/