Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by AndreB <an...@fcc-fac.ca> on 2011/03/10 16:42:05 UTC

What http error message is returned when xml schema page is down?

Hello,

We have an activeMQ artifact deployed to a Weblogic 10 applicaiton server.
During an early morning restart at 2:44 am GMT -6:00 CST on February 21 and
28th, the managed server that the activeMQ artifact is deployed to, will
sometimes resolve to an Admin state only because of the following error.

2011-02-28 02:49:02,082 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization
failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location
[classpath:ca/fcc/activemqserver/resources/service-context.xml]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/service-context.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
13 in XML document from class path resource
[ca/fcc/activemqserver/resources/service-context.xml] is invalid; nested
exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'amq:broker'.

If the site is unavailable, Weblogic is supposed to ignore it and continue
on with the startup but for some reason it is not, so I am wondering if the
following sites are unavailable at times and if so, what is the http error
code being returned. Maybe it is returning an error code that the weblogic
managed server cannot read and reconcile so it stops.  Any help would be
appreaciated.  Thanks!

xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.3.2.xsd">

Re: What http error message is returned when xml schema page is down?

Posted by AndreB <an...@fcc-fac.ca>.
Thanks for the quick response and good advice of where to start looking.

Re: What http error message is returned when xml schema page is down?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
you need to investigate schema resolution within weblogic. There is a
spring.schemas file[1] in activemq-core that resolves the schema
location url to a local resource in the activemq-core.jar which
negates the need to resolve over the internet.
This is the default mechanism that regular spring uses with its xml
parsers. Weblogic may have an alternative schema resolution mechanism
that you need to set up such that you don't need an internet
connection to validate the xml schema.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring.schemas?view=markup

http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com

What http error message is returned when xml schema page is down?