Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Geert Geerits <gg...@hotmail.com> on 2021/05/29 08:24:32 UTC

Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Hi,

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/user

When I request new password or trying to create a new account  for the website 'OpenOffice Extensions',
i get always the message:
Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

With best regards
Geert Geerits
E-mail: ggeerits@hotmail.com

Re: Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
FYI:

I could help Geerts to log in.

Regards,