Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Yosuke Shiro <yo...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 01:01:34 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.13.0 - RC4

Hi,

I can update homebrew packages.

—
shiro

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi folks -- I mistakenly omitted some of the new committers since
0.12.0 from the announcement blog post.

http://arrow.apache.org/blog/2019/04/02/0.13.0-release/

We actually added 4 committers since 0.12.0 (Micah, Sun, Paddy, and
Ravindra). I'll update the blog post a bit later today. Please accept
my apologies!

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Thanks Krisztián!

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for resending invites.
I found both invites of parquet and datafusion crates and
accepted them.

Thanks for publishing crates.

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.13.0 - RC4" on Sun, 31 Mar 2019 22:11:24 -0600,

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the Wiki update.

I couldn't find any pending invites at
https://crates.io/me/pending-invites .

Could you resend invitations? My account is https://crates.io/users/kou

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.13.0 - RC4" on Sun, 31 Mar 2019 20:09:18 -0600,

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kou,

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
I've done the followings:

  * Java packages

  * Ruby packages

  * JavaScript packages

  * C# packages

Failed:

  * Rust

    * I have only "arrow" crate. Could someone give me
      permission for "parquet" crate and "datafusion" crate?

    * Failed to publish "datafusion" crate:

    Updating crates.io index
error: all path dependencies must have a version specified when publishing.
dependency `arrow` does not specify a version

Not yet:

  * Release announce (Wes will do)

  * Homebrew (Shiro will do)

  * conda-forge packages
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Release+Management+Guide#ReleaseManagementGuide-Updatingcondapackages

  * MinGW packages

In <20...@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.13.0 - RC4" on Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:05:34 +0900 (JST),

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Thanks, please.