Posted to users@ws.apache.org by St...@faa.gov on 2015/07/27 18:26:17 UTC

Weird WSSecurityException details in WSS4J 2.1

When processing a message with a malformed timestamp, I'm getting the following detail text back in my WSSecurityException:

org.apache.wss4j.common.ext.WSSecurityException: No message with ID "invalidTimestamp" found in resource bundle "org/apache/xml/security/resource/xmlsecurity"

Am I missing a POM dependency or not initializing something I should be?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell

RE: Weird WSSecurityException details in WSS4J 2.1

Posted by St...@faa.gov.
That's the problem, I failed to called WSSConfig.init(). Somehow I missed that I needed to do that. Thanx.

Stephen W. Chappell

It looks like you aren't calling WSSConfig.init() to initialise WSS4J. Are you instead calling the XML Security Init.init() somewhere?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Weird WSSecurityException details in WSS4J 2.1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Weird WSSecurityException details in WSS4J 2.1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder