Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net> on 2015/03/03 18:20:41 UTC

'resetting' Ambari

I have a small cluster that I recently set up, but then operations wiped all of the nodes.
I’d like to restore Ambari to it’s original installation state. Is that possible (and how)?

Brian

Re: 'resetting' Ambari

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
By original do you mean that you want to reset ambari so that you can do a fresh installation?