Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mike Lyon <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 07:10:02 UTC

***LIST MANAGER***

How hard would it be to block **ALL** messages with "unsubscribe" in the
title?

--
Mike Lyon
408-621-4826

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mlyon

Re: ***LIST MANAGER***

Posted by Mike Lyon <mi...@gmail.com>.
Or they could just follow The directions and unsubscribe via email.

But i guess thats too difficult...

-mike

Sent from my iPhone

RE: ***LIST MANAGER***