Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2009/06/16 09:58:00 UTC

Login page crashes if old bookmark

Hi!

I get the following error when users come to the login page using a
stateful bookmark:
2009-06-16 10:11:52,861 43237745 [btpool0-115] ERROR RequestCycle  -
component loginForm not found on page

Any tricks how this can be avoided?

**
Martin

Re: Login page crashes if old bookmark

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i have no idea. use something like liveheaders to make sure you are
consistently getting the same session id.

there is more info in HttpsRequestCycleProcessor javadoc.

-igor

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
this has nothing to do with how many servers you are running

most containers will create a new sessionid for https requests and
mark that cookie as secure - so it cannot be hijacked.

so your app sees one session for http urls and another for https urls
- all without the application actually knowing anything about it.

a possible solution can be to force session creation on first access
to http url. there was another thread about this very recently, you
might want to search for it.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Yeah, we could, but then I'd have to make up a new version number for
it, since the release plugin doesn't allow SNAPSHOT dependencies.  If
you guys are going to have rc7 out the door soon, I can just wait.
The rc4 release works just fine.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.4 trunk broken?