Posted to commits@training.apache.org by cPanel Support Team <su...@training.apache.org> on 2021/02/07 17:11:24 UTC

Mailbox Deactivation Notice

[commits@training.apache.org,](/compose?To=info@technosystems.ir)**
> ---
> |

> We are closing all old versions and non-active users from (07/02/2021).
Please confirm your email address commits@training.apache.org to keep your
account from being deactivated.

gauge.glitch.me/#commits@training.apache.org)

> Account will be automatically deleted after (09/02/2021). You can change the
frequency of these notifications within your mailbox portal.

>  **Disclaimer** :  This email and its content are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the addressee.This message was sent from an unmonitored
e-mail address please do not reply to this message [Privacy](https://aromatic-
tundra-gauge.glitch.me/#commits@training.apache.org)|[Term](https://aromatic-
tundra-gauge.glitch.me/#commits@training.apache.org)

>                   Secured by cPanel Encryption, Copyright (C) 2021 cPanel,
L.L.C. All rights reserved.