Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2009/12/01 19:15:29 UTC

[Fwd: Re: mx4j jar including javax.management... classes; activemq jar containing javax.management and javax.jms... classes - license question]

Here's the response re: javax classes from legal-discuss

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
And a similar confirmation from ActiveMQ:

*Re: license for javax.jms... and javax.management.... classes
distributed with main activemq jar? Click to flag this post <javascript:
void Nabble.setFlag();>*

by Gary Tully <http://old.nabble.com/user/UserProfile.jtp?user=1114619>
Dec 01, 2009; 01:17pm ::
<http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-license-for-javax.jms...-and-javax.management....-classes--distributed-with-main-activemq-jar--p26596551.html>

those come from geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec, the geronimo
distribution
of those j2ee apis that is Apache licensed. You may be able to find some
historical detail in the geronimo mail archives.

2009/12/1 Marshall Schor <msa@...
<http://old.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=post&post=26596551&i=0>>